Discover the benefits of a true cloud ERP
Cloud Business Management Solution
Why your business should consider a Cloud Business Management Solution?
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership – your Cloud Business Management Solution provider hosts and maintains all of the IT infrastructure for you, ensures the system is always running, that the data is secure, and that product enhancements are rolled out painlessly to your solution without breaking your previously implemented customization’s.
- Flexible Subscription Based Model – Cloud Business Management Solution also offers a predictable, pay-as-you-go subscription model that can make cash flow management and planning much easier.
- System Upgrades and Enhancements – Cloud Business Management Solution solutions are continually upgraded by the provider so you can be sure you’re always using the latest, most advanced version of your software. Because of the cloud platform today’s leading cloud applications are built upon, your previously implemented customizations and integrations automatically carry forward when the solution is updated without additional investment.
- Performance and Scalability – Cloud software architecture is designed from the ground up for maximum network performance, which can mean better application availability than traditional on-site systems. Cloud-based solutions also offers optimized performance that can adapt to your needs. If there is a spike in your business, cloud system automatically adjusts and dynamically provisions additional resources to handle the surge.
- Access anywhere – Cloud-based solution provides real-time data that can be accessed via the Internet anywhere at any time. That means that staff at your company can see accurate information on laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices while they travel or telecommute—all without extra setup fees or ongoing costs.
- Security – along with accessibility, Cloud Solution providers make securing their systems a top priority by providing strong, industry standard data security certifications such as compliance with PCI DSS and SAS 70 standards. Furthermore, the top Cloud Solution providers follow other rigorous security, disaster recovery, and back-up procedures that would be cost-prohibitive with on-site solutions
- Deployment – Cloud Solutions offers clear advantages when you consider speed of deployment. Since cloud solutions requires no additional hardware, your business doesn’t have to waste time procuring and installing IT infrastructure. With cloud solutions, you can easily roll it out across multiple regions, subsidiaries, and divisions, avoiding the cost associated with those rollouts.
IntelRise is positioned with its partnerships to provide your organization a Cloud Business Management Solution that meets your needs. To request additional information or an onsite assessment, please contact us today. Click Here Contact Us
Learn More. Empowering Customers for Success with Cloud Based Solutions.
Digitally resilient companies rely on Acumatica Cloud ERP, the most adaptable business management solution for growing small and midmarket organizations.
You’ll see real-life customer Cloud ERP results measured over a three-year period at four companies that adopted Acumatica. Download the infographic now.
Have someone from IntelRise contact us
Is your business ready to explore a Cloud ERP solution?
Learn more about Cloud ERP detailed pricing, implementation time frames and to provide some initial information about your business and software needs.